Thursday, March 6, 2008

Welcome to my Blog

Welcome to my new blog, Early & Often!  The name comes from an e-mail voter guide I've been writing off and on for probably 10 years now.  And, while I won't write exclusively about politics on this blog, I'm probably going to write a lot about politics, so I thought it was an appropriate name.

I've been thinking about starting a blog since, well since pretty much the beginning of blogs.  I've resisted, however, because of the time commitment and because a lot of blogs are pretty boring. Plus, everyone else has a blog.  So why would anyone read mine?  Well, I do feel like I've got something to say and, since, the blog will rarely, if ever, be about me, hopefully you'll find something in it occasionally interesting.  If so, let me know in the comments section.  If not, well go ahead and tell me that too, in the comments section.

No comments: